Amy



Stephen and I met during my second year of college. I had just returned from teaching English in Russia and had no interest in finding a husband. He thought I was bossy. I thought he was nerdy and old. But after a few weeks of dislike/indifference we realized how much fun we had together. We dated for a little over a year and then got married in the Portland Oregon Temple. We are very blessed to have three healthy boys. We have experienced a high number of miscarriages and know that each child is a blessing.

A year and 9 months after we were married, we had our first baby boy. Grant is now in 3rd grade and he is the smartest kid I know. We were driving by a McDonalds and they had a sign that said, "Monopoly is Back." He read it and said, "I guess they are having a Monopoly Renaissance." He is a great big brother and helps his parents all the time. He is wiser and more responsible than I ever imagined a boy could be. Three years later his brother Theron was born.

Theron is our loving boy. He loves everyone in his family, but mom the most. He started kindergarten this year and likes to chase the girls with his best friend. Two years and 2 days after Theron came Lincon.

Lincon is the boss in our house! He isn't particularly bossy, but he is so cute and happy that you just find yourself doing what he wants.

Stephen works at the post office and is back in school studying for a degree in Ultrasonography. I am a trainer and personal mentor. I teach classes for Women and Teens to help them increase their self worth and connection to their Father in Heaven.

As a family, we love to play tennis, have movie parties with pop corn, go on picnics, and play at the park. With a house full of boys, someone is always wearing a super hero costume. We laugh a lot and find joy in being together.