Sussie and Terry


"Nana and Tutu"

Terry was born in Honolulu, HI and moved to the Mainland in 1960. He began studying Judo at the age of six years old. Martial Arts are his number one hobby. He was inducted to the Martial Arts Hall of Fame in 2005 with the World Martial Arts Organization. He holds a 8th Degree Black Belt in Judo and 5th degree with American Jujitsu Institute. The World Organization of Martial Arts gave him his 10th degree in jujitsu and his Grand Master Status in August of 2010. Terry has a daughter from his first marriage, April Jaynes.

I was born in Greenbrae, CA. She is the middle child in a family of 5. I have an older sister, Sharon and a younger brother Mike. My mother is still alive and lives in California. My father passed away in 1987 at the age of 55. I married Mike King in January 1977. Together they had four wonderful children; Sarah, Amy, Kelly and Adam. Mike was a very hard worker and allowed me to be a stay at home mother for the first 9 years of our marriage. I was able to do nursery school with each of the girls and was a parent volunteer in their classes at school. In 1987 we moved to Boise, Idaho. It was at that time I went to work as a Chiropractic Assistant. From there I went to massage school and learned my love for helping others. I have been practicing massage for over 20 years.

Terry and I have been best friends since 1969. We met when I was out riding my horse at the neighborhood school. I fell off my horse and he came to my rescue! We went to high school together and saw each other every day. We lost touch when I attended Brigham Young University.

Terry and I were married on Sept. 6, 1998. We were married in Kelseyville, California.

Together Terry and I enjoy golfing, camping, fishing and walking together at the end of a busy day. We have been best friends since we were kids, and that has given us a strong foundation for our marriage.