Ariel


I was born in Portland, Oregon and I have lived in the same house my whole life. Since I was very young I had a passion for animals. I started horse back ridding when I was eight, then went on to jumping at sixteen. I am currently pursuing a zoology degree with an option in pre-veterinary medicine at Oregon State University.

Besides horse back riding some of my hobbies are, getting together with friends, going to school sporting events, shopping, and volunteering at the local wildlife rehabilitation center. My family is also very important to me and I really enjoy traveling to visit them.

After graduating from OSU I would like to get involved with animal conservation efforts. I hope to work at a zoo or wildlife park with endangered species. It is important to me that my family is close so I would like to stick around Oregon in the future.