Roland


Through my early childhood I participated in many different activities and sports. Once I entered middle school I shifted my focus to doing well in school. While academics became my priority, I still snowboarded the majority of the winter. In high school I discovered a passion for weight lifting. My junior year I participated in my first bodybuilding competition and took 2nd place. I continued to body build for the next 5 years until I won the overall trophy at the Oregon Iron Man in 2009. I graduated from high school in the top of my class with and went to Oregon State the next fall. I graduated from Oregon State in 2010 summa cum laude with a degree in exercise sports science. My plans are to attend Pacific University in effort to receive my doctorate in physical therapy. I just recently proposed to the love of my life and plan on getting married in the summer of 2011.